To help shoppers stay nourished during the COVID-19 pandemic, we now offer online ordering.
1. Enter your name and the phone number where you may be reached during the day.
2. Select the quantity of each item you would like to purchase (maximum quantity of two per item). If ordering fresh produce, select the weight range of the item you want to purchase. Limit: 5 lbs. with exception of ginger and turmeric.
3. If you are familiar with our store and know what you want, there is space at the bottom of the form to list specific items. Please provide a description and brand name of the item(s) desired.
4. When finished, click SUBMIT ORDER. Once we have your order, we will call to obtain your credit or debit card information and confirm the total of your purchase, including tax. Our stock changes hourly, so if we are sold out of an item requested, we will suggest a substitute during our call.
5. Your order will be ready for pickup within three hours. Orders placed after 3:00 pm will not be ready until 11:00 am the next day. When you arrive for pick-up, call 864-578-0446. A member of our staff will bring your order and receipt to your car.
- For now, our store remains open for business, Monday-Saturday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm. Orders will only be fulfilled during this time.
- Pleases note that our inventory could change after you place an order, and we do NOT carry toilet paper, paper towels, or alcohol.
- To protect public health, we will NOT accept any returns once items have been purchased.
- Please pick up your order within 24 hours of receiving phone confirmation. If you do not pick up your order in 24 hours, your money will not be refunded.
- If you cancel your order prior to pick-up, you will be charged a $10 fee.
- As of June 1, 2020, a shopping fee of $5.95 will be applied to curbside orders of $200 or less. Orders over $200 will be charged a $9.95 fee.