Healthy food doesn’t have to take long to prepare. Belue Farms offers frozen quiche, BBQ, gluten-free breads, cheeses, pastured meats, and a variety of fresh vegetables and greens for easy meals. Here are a few more ideas to savor. [NOTE: Keep BBQ for now?]
- Try our Strawberry Salsa or Hot Pepper Jelly over cream cheese.
- Serve Clemson Blue Cheeses with one of our fresh preserves.
- Drizzle Ariston olive oil over a teaspoon of your favorite spice blend. Serve with bread for dipping.
- Add chow chow and mayonnaise to cooked egg yolks for quick deviled eggs.
- Grill fresh pastured chicken, pork or beef and serve over Tyger River greens, topped with strips of your favorite cheese. For the dressing, whisk 1/3 cup olive oil into ½ cup of peach cider mixed with 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, honey and chopped scallions.
- Top grass-fed burgers, steak or beans with chow chow. Chow Chow also adds great flavor to deviled eggs.
- Grill a quesadilla with Monterey jack cheese, chopped onions and tomatoes, and free-range chicken. Serve with Belue Farms Strawberry Salsa.
- For an easy elegant meal, rub roast pork tenderloin with thyme, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes (or until done). Whisk a few tablespoons of Southern Peach Pecan Preserves into pan juices. Pour glaze over pork and serve.
- Marinate pork tenderloin or free range chicken in Belue Farms Vidalia dressing for 30 minutes. Grill until cooked thoroughly. Glaze with ½ cup of Belue Farms Peach Preserves mixed with 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice. Serve with fresh steamed vegetables.
- Blend 1 cup of raw milk with 2 cups of frozen sliced strawberries or peaches plus 1 tablespoon local honey. Voila! A healthy milkshake for two.
- Indulge in our gluten-free chips with Blue Moon pimento cheese.