Think a healthy diet means giving up the foods you love? Some of your favorites are healthier than you might suspect.
- Strawberries are low in calories, but rich in vitamins A, C, B2 (riboflavin), B5 and potassium.
- Green peppers provide an excellent source of vitamins A and C. Red peppers are also high in vitamin B6.
- Broccoli is a powerhouse of vitamins including vitamins A, B, C, E, K, plus potassium, phosphorus and lutein.
- Watermelon is the most balanced pH food available, so it’s the perfect food to eat when you’re sick or dehydrated.
- Tomatoes are rich in vitamins A, B3, C, E and K, plus the anti-oxidant lycopene which can reduce the risk of cancer.
- Even the sweetest peaches have a low glycemic index, and they’re high in vitamins A, B2, B3 (niacin) and C.
- If you’re lactose-intolerant, try raw milk. Raw milk contains natural bacteria that help digest lactose.
- Each spoon of local honey provides natural anti-oxidants, enzymes for digestion, vitamins, minerals, plus it acts as an anti-bacterial salve for burns.
- Grass-fed beef has less fat and higher levels of omega 3 and linoleic acids, both shown to lower risks of heart disease and cancer
Get In Touch
Visit our store, give us a call, or send us a note.
9 am – 6 pm
3769 Parris Bridge Rd
Boiling Springs, SC